These Terms And Conditions Of Use (“Terms”) Are A Binding Contract Between Mastaram.Net And You.
Before Using The Website, Please Read These Terms Relating To Your Use Of The Site Carefully.
By Using The Site, You Agree To Be Bound By These Terms.
If You Do Not Agree To These Terms, You Are Not Authorized To Use The Site.
This Site Is Subject To The Terms, Which May Be Updated By Us From Time To Time Without Any Notice To You.
In Addition, You Shall Be Subject To Any Posted Guidelines Or Rules Applicable To The Site Which May Be Posted From Time To Time.
All Such Guidelines Or Rules Are Hereby Incorporated By Reference Into These Terms.
Use Of The Site
This Site is intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old.
If You are under 18 years old, please do not use this Site.
Mastaram.Net does not knowingly solicit or accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under 18 years of age.
By using the Site, You are representing and warranting that you are at least 18 years old.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Posting Content On The Site
Mastaram.Net allows users to submit Content.
By submitting Content on the Site, You warrant and represent that You have all rights necessary to post such Content, all without the violation of any other person’s intellectual property or other rights or of any laws or regulations.
You acknowledge that the Website does not have any DRM (Digital Rights Management) or other security technology features to restrict someone who receives Content from copying and redistributing it.
You retain ownership of your copyrights and your other rights in your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights that You grant as described in these Terms.
These Terms do not prevent You from granting similar rights to others during and after the term of these Terms.
In consideration of having your work posted on the Site for any period of time, You grant Mastaram.Net a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display, and create derivative works of the Content, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, to make, have made, import, and sell the Content, and to sublicense all of the foregoing rights (including the right to grant further such sublicenses).
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit to the Site any information, data, text, diagrams, software, music, photographs, graphics, video, or any other materials whatsoever (collectively, “Content”):
- (a) that is untrue, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive to another person’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- (b) that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- (c) that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- (d) that is false or misleading information about a product or service.
- (e) that is considered unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- (f) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- (g) that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws).
- (i) We are strictly against Child pornography.
- (j) We are strictly against the Contents which lead to or are the consequence of exploitation or abuse of other.
- (k) We are strictly against Sexual conduct with animals.
- (l) We are strictly against Attacking, violent, discriminatory content.
- (m) We are strictly against Criminal offenses, such as circulation and/or use of illegal drugs.
- (n) We are strictly against Spyware, Scareware, Stealth Dialers and other illegal software.
You agree not to:
- (a) use the Site in any way that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws).
- (b) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site.
- (c) tamper with postings of other users.
- (d) gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site to transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”.
- (e) frame any part of the Site, or link to the Site, except as permitted in writing by Mastaram.Net or impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Mastaram.Net is under no obligation to restrict or monitor Site Content in any way.
However,Mastaram.Net has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to reject or remove any Site Content that is available through the Site, including any content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or is alleged to infringe intellectual property rights.
Protection Of Site Content
You should assume that everything You see or read on the Site that was not provided by You (such as trademarks, service marks, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and other materials) (“Site Content”) is protected by trademark law, copyright law, and other proprietary rights protections, unless otherwise noted.
Mastaram.Net grants You a limited, nonexclusive license, under the rights Mastaram.Net has in the Site Content, to use the Site Content for your own personal, noncommercial purposes, and to make a reasonable number of copies of the Site Content as needed for that use.
Mastaram.Net reserves all other rights in the Site Content, on its own behalf and the behalf of its licensors (including other users), and Mastaram.Net does not, directly or by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, grant any other rights or licenses to You under these Terms.
You may not reproduce (except as stated in the previous sentence), distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any Site Content without prior written consent from Mastaram.Net or the third-party owner of the rights in that Site Content (if any).
You agree not to reverse engineer any Site Content consisting of downloadable software, unless specifically authorized by Mastaram.Net or the third-party owner of the rights in that Site Content (if any) or otherwise permitted by law.
These Terms automatically terminate if You violate any part of them, and after termination You are no longer authorized to access or otherwise use the Site or Site Content.
If You are a registered user, we may cancel your account at any time, including if we reasonably believe that You have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms or violated our rights or those of another party.
You agree that we may terminate your access to the Site or cancel your account without prior notice.
The Site contains links to other websites and resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Mastaram.Net is not responsible or liable for (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or (ii) the content, advertising, or products or services on or available from such sites or resources.
The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that we endorse the linked site.
You use the links at Your own risk.
The Mastaram.Net privacy statement is applicable only when You are on the Site.
Once You choose to link to another website, You should read that website’s privacy statement before disclosing any personal information.
Please see our Disclaimer Here.
Procedure For Making Claims of Copyright Or Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to us HERE.
Mastaram.Net will give You any notices by posting them on the Site.
You authorize Mastaram.Net to send notices via electronic mail to any address that you have provided to us as well if Mastaram.Net decides, in its sole discretion, to do so.
You agree to check the Site for notices, and that You will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to You by posting on the Site or when sent by us via electronic mail, whether or not received by you.
Since notice of any material change to the Terms will be posted to the Site for at least 30 days, we encourage you to visit the Site at least that often.
With the exception of notices related to removal of licensed material and to copyright infringement as described in these Terms.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the Site Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
If any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are personal to You and You may not transfer, assign or delegate these Terms to anyone without the express written permission of Mastaram.Net.
Any attempt by You to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms without the express written permission of Mastaram.Net will be null and void.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
You and Mastaram.Net agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within King County, Washington.
Any action concerning any dispute You may have with respect to this Site must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect.
These Terms comprise the entire agreement between You and Mastaram.Net with respect to the use of the Site and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
The failure of Mastaram.Net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We suggest that You print out a copy of these Terms for Your records.